Fill Up and circulation Tool (FACT)
Fill Up and circulation Tool, manufactured by Endeavour, is designed to reduce the time during filling up and flushing required to run the casing strings, and also allows to run without interruption, which reduces the chances of sticking under the influence of pressure drop, and also helps to achieve the running of the casing to the bottom when meeting most challenging downhole conditions.
- Working pressure - 41MPa
- Casing string diameter - 6-5/8" to 13-3/8" (168-340 mm)
- The maximum flow rate - 2100 l/m
- Operating temperature, from -40ºС to + 80 ºС.
- Working environment - Drilling fluids, including hydrocarbon-based mud
- Connection to the top drive - NC50
- The single pipe is raised and held by a single joint elevator, the column is held by a pneumatic elevator.
- The elevator starts up on the pipe and closes below the coupling, at which point the packer of the tool is inserted into the pipe.
- The system is ready for flushing.
If you want to request a quotation or if you need additional information, please send a request to: email@example.com